http://www.one.org

More you see the less you know..Less you find out as you go...I knew much more, than I do now..

Saturday, April 28, 2007

ACHEIVEMENTS IN LIFE

Although I had lost interest in the Cricket World Cup the Friday that India lost and even though I was not supporting either Austrailia or Sri Lanka; I infact actually wanted the final between NZ and SA, I still watched the final coz I knew I would not be able to forgive myself later for not watching a Cricket World Cup Final. Australians won again and became the first team in the history of the game to win three consecutive World Cups.

Feeling a little low about not being first in anything for a long time now (the last I remember was coming first in the class in my 5th grade :) ), I reassured myself by becoming the first person in history to edit the Wikipedia entry of the Australian Cricket Team with the line that they won the 2007 ICC Cricket World Cup.

Finally some acheivement in life... :)

****
Current Mood: Silly
Current Song: 'Roz roz aankhon taale' from the movie 'Jeeva' by the Almighty R.D Burman

Roz Roz Aankhon Tale
Ek Hi Sapna Chale
Raat Bhar Kaajal Jale
Aankh Mein Jis Tarah Khwaab Ka Diya Jaale

7

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!!!!

Jimi

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He..he..how can you be sure that there was no other guy simultaneously editing the same entry and he made it before you?

Neways..i would give away this to you..some solace..

2:37 PM  
Blogger Victim Of Desire said...

Sachin: I know this because I checked!! So you are not giving it to me, I deserve it!! :)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he.. Sahi hai! teri information bahot hi informative hai :)) It will help a whole lot of mankind! Good job.. keep it up. U will always be remembered for that one line! :)

and congrats for coming first in 5th grade!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he.he..thik hian le le..de diya ;)

12:03 AM  
Blogger Victim Of Desire said...

Jimi: Thanks!! :)

Mrinal: My actions lay to rest all speculations about my importance to mankind

Chaman: Diya nahi liya liya liya...

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

O'teri! tu to bahot hoshiyaar nikla. Chamaddu,tu dikhta waisa nahi hai. ;-)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home