http://www.one.org

More you see the less you know..Less you find out as you go...I knew much more, than I do now..

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

YOU AND I

This has always put a BIG smile on my face. Wish to be like him again for a day....Who or what that 'you' will be...happiness..satisfaction..pleasure..i really don't know...but someday i would really love to sing this song...and really feel what it means.. :)

4

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!!
and the song is good too.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what....since last 4-5 days everytime I visit ur blog to check if anything new is in , I have been watching this video. :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Victim Of Desire said...

Mrinmayee: You know what..since the day I have posted this video, everyday when I visit my blog to read any new comments, I have been watching this video too.. :) :)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home