http://www.one.org

More you see the less you know..Less you find out as you go...I knew much more, than I do now..

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ANGEL SIGHTINGS


Whoever drew angels in white centuries ago must have had the premonition of Rahman's concert in Chicago last Saturday..the Man was wearing white...but the concert had all the colors that music can conceive...great evening...good crowd, great atmosphere, very good singers and the man himself....though I know how difficult it is to sing live the songs that he has sung himself..I wanted him to sing a couple more of his own songs...especially lukka chuppi, yeh to des hai tera, fanaa, thee thee from thiruda thiruda or even piya haji ali....but oh well...I was more than happy just thinking that I was seeing AR live..I knew I wouldn't mind if he would keep singing for the rest of my life...

This was the second time I saw him live...and I am sure there will be many many many more occasions where I will see him perform...rock on AR!!

*******
Current Mood: Happy and Satisfied
Current Song: 'Dil se re' from my all time favorite movie soundtrack 'Dil se'.

8

Blogger Mrinal said...

There is AR's concert in ATL too.. But unfortunately we cannot make it.. and this post of urs is making me more guilty for not being to attend it! I have never seen any live performances (dancing/singing) ever before..

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grt man, second time dekh tune live !!!!!!!!! i am unlucky chap never seen him:( well my time will also come to see the greatest musician of our era

9:42 AM  
Blogger power_of_s said...

I can just imagine how an ardent fan can feel watching concert...though I am not a "fan" but I would surely have enjoyed some of his songs..

7:59 PM  
Blogger Hardeep said...

First U2, then AR ... man, ur blessed! :)

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are on a hattrick dude.... ;)

8:26 AM  
Blogger RJD said...

Creeeep, Hope you 'soaked in' his presence nicely...on my behalf as well :)
Am happy for you yaar. You've got to see him LIVE. Hopefully someday, I'll get that chance too.
Cheers, Reuben:)

4:36 AM  
Blogger Victim Of Desire said...

Mrinal: You gotta see a concert..before you get any older!!

Alok: Yup, Second time...but the problem is that Rahman himself is not much of a talker..he keeps quiet..and even his voice is not good in the concerts...i think he sings much much better in the studio...he was sounding *not like him* in the concert..

Sachin:not some of his songs..most of his songs...

Hardy: touchwood :) and you forgot roger waters and indian ocean that i went to last year!!

Anon: Yeah, lets hope i get my third wicket soon...

Creep: Missed you man..wanted someone who could dissect his songs with me..right there..like we did in the past...maybe he'll come to dubai!! keep praying..

7:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

which all songs did he sing??

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home