http://www.one.org

More you see the less you know..Less you find out as you go...I knew much more, than I do now..

Monday, July 09, 2007

EVERY SINGLE SONG THEY PLAYED WAS MAGIC..

The Police. Wrigley Field. 43000 people. Experience of a Lifetime.



*****
Current Mood: Content
Current Song: 'Every little thing she does is Magic' by 'The Police'...

I resolve to call her up a thousand times a day
And ask her if she'll marry me in some old fashioned way
But my silent fears have gripped me
Long before I reach the phone
Long before my tongue has tripped me
Must I always be alone?

Every little thing she does is magic
Everything she do just turns me on
Even though my life before was tragic
Now I know my love for her goes on...

3

Blogger Unknown said...

Were you there?? Damn Terrific!!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Mrinal said...

I more concert! What is wrong with you?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Hardeep said...

U DAWGGGGG!!!!!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home