http://www.one.org

More you see the less you know..Less you find out as you go...I knew much more, than I do now..

Friday, July 20, 2007

FREAKY NELSON....

Power of S had in the recent past written a post about Nelson, the supposedly unlucky score of 111 or its multiples on which cricket umpire David Shepherd raises his one leg. And then he told me that I too will get the Nelson curse....I am not sure about the unlucky part but freaky it sure has been since I got the curse because I have been seeing the Nelson number somewhere or the other almost everyday since then..and its almost two weeks now..

1) The clock on my office computer seems to be perpetually at 1:11 pm. Its freaking me out because I am seeing that time of the day almost everyday for the past two weeks...and no, I do not check the time deliberately or subconsciously or whatever...

2) I opened the book I was reading and the page number that showed up was 111

3) The presentation day before yesterday got over exactly at 1:11 pm

4) I was about to sleep and opened my phone to set the alarm..the time was 1:11 am

5) I checked my time while going for lunch - 3:33 pm

6) The day after his curse when I flipped open my phone to call him, it was exactly 1:11 pm.

7) And the nail on the coffin, the event which prompted me to write this post..the number of message in my gmail account at this moment.. 1111 :)

******
Current Mood: Spooky
Current Song: 'Mathey' from the movie 'Morning Raaga'. Excellent Fusion.

2

Blogger Mrinal said...

But is this Nelson really having any bad effect on you? Is it bringing any bad luck with it? ki aaise hi darr raha hai tu?

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arey tu kabse itna andhavishwasi hu gaya hai... waise tera saath aisa kuch bura bhi nahi hua hai....kyu fukat kii baate souchta hai phir... apna dhyan dusri jagah laga....

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home