http://www.one.org

More you see the less you know..Less you find out as you go...I knew much more, than I do now..

Sunday, August 12, 2007

SWAMI

I guess after about 10-15 years, I watched an episode of Malgudi Days today... the one with Swami...and I enjoyed it thoroughly.... in the first 5 minutes I could understand why my uncle used to call me Swami (he still does sometimes ).... it really felt amazing..i could just recount my childhood days...cricket with friends, ghost stories, the wish to become a hero to prove to the grown ups that you are good and still fear sleeping alone in a separate room with the lights turned off!!

Aah..the childhood days.... :)

Current Mood: Happy and nostalgic..
Current Song: 'Sapnay' by 'Silk Route'...

4

Anonymous Anonymous said...

abhi kaun sa swami se kum hai tu....Narayan is really a grt writer...very simple stories but beautifully described...

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chammadu swami ;) why do you have to make us all nostalgic..crap out!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Mrinal said...

That's nostalgic!

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey is this swami thing available in hindi? I tried, but its all in english. Its funny, but hindi will be more funny :)

jimi

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home